WHO PAYS FOR HOSPICE?
Hospice services may be reimbursed by the following, if hospice criteria are met:
- Medicare Part A (as per Medicare guidelines)
- Medicaid (as specified by the State)
- Third Party Insurance (as specified by the individuals insurance policy)
HOSPICE IS... ABOUT LIVING
Hospice Treats the Person, not the Disease. Hospice Focuses on the Family. Hospice Provides Supportive Care.
- Comfort, not Cure
- Pain and Symptom Control
- Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Care
- Living Life to the Fullest with Dignity and Comfort
LONG-TERM CARE SERVICES